Austin Girl

i'm a mommy, a supportive wife (mostly), a loving daughter, a lazy but well-meaning friend, a texan, a reformed party girl, a slacker, a seeker, a chameleon, a reluctant L.Alien, trying to find the meaning of life in los angeles.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Friday, March 17, 2006

Voodoo Moon at the Laemmle

A fun movie with Charisma Carpenter and Eric Mabius. zombies, a demon, and the dad from Good Times! OH, and an AWSOME film score. Midnight. Somehow the husband thinks we will be able to stay up past midnight to go out. He is always asleep by 9pm on the couch. Is he NUTS????

2 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

D'ah crap! It was only playing the one showing on one night?? I feel so robbed.

I want to see it so very much. I'm not kidding. It sounds awesome. I don't care one bit if it's bad. I mean, we know the score is fantastic... and I adore CC and EM... and Zombies??

*anxiously awaits DVD release*

10:01 AM  
Blogger amos1967 said...

Jonathan! We didn't think ANYone would want to sit through a movie at midnight. Just for the record, I fell asleep about midway through, and woke up just in time to hear Ludek's song in the ending credits.

The movie will be airing on Sci-Fi in May, and then off to DVD. It will be edited for Sci-Fi. Had to get rid of 2 minutes, and some boobies, and one butt shot. But the DVD will have it all!

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home