Austin Girl

i'm a mommy, a supportive wife (mostly), a loving daughter, a lazy but well-meaning friend, a texan, a reformed party girl, a slacker, a seeker, a chameleon, a reluctant L.Alien, trying to find the meaning of life in los angeles.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Monday, March 20, 2006

on a lighter note

For those of you who missed the midnight show at the Laemmle this past weekend, Voodoo Moon, starring Charisma Carpenter, Eric Mabius, John Amos and Dee Wallace, will be airing on the Sci Fi channel in May, and will go to DVD after that. The Sci Fi cut will be 2 minutes shorter, and minus the boobies. But you will get all of that and more when the dvd is released. I have to say it was pretty cool to hear Ludek's music in the theatre. (even though I slept through at least half of the movie).

EDIT/UPDATE: Just for the record, I didn't sleep through the movie because it was bad or boring. It was MIDNIGHT and I had just gotten over being sick FOR WEEKS. My husband wanted me to clarify. Thank you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There were boobies?!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home