Austin Girl

i'm a mommy, a supportive wife (mostly), a loving daughter, a lazy but well-meaning friend, a texan, a reformed party girl, a slacker, a seeker, a chameleon, a reluctant L.Alien, trying to find the meaning of life in los angeles.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Monday, June 04, 2007

oh, the best news of all!

my sister who was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer in around november, was just given the news that she is free and clear!!!! she has the strongest faith in God of just about anyone i know. not many stage 4 diagnoses go completely into remission like that. my faith has waned quite a bit of late, but this definitely gives me hope.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

Oh Amy... that's fantastic news!

Sorry it's taken me so long to get my bum over here. Moving, baby chasing and house-buying are hella time consuming, I tell ya!

How are things going with your move??

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home