Austin Girl

i'm a mommy, a supportive wife (mostly), a loving daughter, a lazy but well-meaning friend, a texan, a reformed party girl, a slacker, a seeker, a chameleon, a reluctant L.Alien, trying to find the meaning of life in los angeles.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Friday, March 30, 2007

AG phone home

we're thinking about moving back to austin. it would mean a lot of back and forth for the husband, but my mother needs me,we can buy a perfectly acceptable house in a decent neighborhood for under $400K, and i am pretty disgusted with the hollywood types right now. there. its out there.

2 Comments:

Blogger amos1967 said...

Oh, no no no! You are not! I am referring to the director/producer types, a couple in particular who shall remain nameless. You, sir, are one of our favorite Hollywood types.

10:45 AM  
Blogger hdeluna said...

Greetings from Texas,
I received this site from
Anonymous.What a surprise! Hope you and your family are in the best way.This is Hector in Terrell. Yes still here, but I am also considering moving back to Austin. Hope to hear from you. Kindest regards to you huby, and daughter. Love his music.
HdL

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home