Austin Girl

i'm a mommy, a supportive wife (mostly), a loving daughter, a lazy but well-meaning friend, a texan, a reformed party girl, a slacker, a seeker, a chameleon, a reluctant L.Alien, trying to find the meaning of life in los angeles.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Monday, January 08, 2007

I'm 40!!!!!

i am proud to announce to anyone who is listening, i turned 40 on thursday. it wasn't such a shock, because i've been gearing up for it for a year. i didn't have the rocking disco party i was hoping to have, but i did get an awesome 2 hour massage and spent the evening with my family in austin.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY forgot to wish you the happiest of birthdays! Dammit. I'll have to reserve a really big hug for ya.

How's every little thing since then? :D

Miss you guyz.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

And DAMN you look good. For any age.

Happy belated birthday.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home