Austin Girl

i'm a mommy, a supportive wife (mostly), a loving daughter, a lazy but well-meaning friend, a texan, a reformed party girl, a slacker, a seeker, a chameleon, a reluctant L.Alien, trying to find the meaning of life in los angeles.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Anonymous said...

I think I know you from somewhere. I have seen you and your husband crazy drunk...before you were married...and before your baby...as a matter of fact, we've been in a hot tub together before...all of us...drinking...in Austin...at least, i THINK its you...I could be wrong...but i doubt it...HA!

Ok. Who IS this? I'm trying to think who we sat in a hot tub with, drunk. There were so many. Willie? Yakov Smirnoff? (not joking, but i was with a different gray haired guy then) Identify yourself!

1 Comments:

Blogger amos1967 said...

hey willie! i'm glad i FINALLY know who wrote this post, and am much relieved. i hope we see a lot more of you guys.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home